Monday, November 2, 2009

If I was a girl...



If I was a girl (and had money), I would buy every kate spade bag available...but I'm not. I've had bad days brightened just by seeing someone with a kate spade bag. They are adorable and the colors are amazing. But Kate's company makes more than bags. Through her website you can find shoes, clothing, jewelry, fragrances and more! http://www.katespade.com/home/index.jsp

My favorite bag is this one. Maybe one day Kate will think about making guys bags and then I can spend all the money (that i don't have) on them! = ]

Kate's Hand in Hand program employs women from war-torn countries to help them rebuild there lives. Go check out the collection of handmade "cold-weather wares"! "Sponsor a woman working to rebuild her life. Now through November 17th, When you spend $200 or more, We'll fnd the $30 enrollment fee for an annual sponsorship, after your qualifying purchase, we'll send an email with additional details by december 1st"

Read Deborah Lloyd's (Kate's Creative Director) day by day, hour by hour detailed story of her trip to Bosnia! http://www.katespade.info/?section=deborah

-Jam = ]

1 comment: