Monday, November 2, 2009

What is an enenenigma???



Like I said before I've been a member on Deviant art for over three years. I got stuck with the username enenenigma. I made my account around the same time Myspace was at its high, so i was used to Myspace. I was especially used to the fact that Myspace enabled people to change their display name whenever they want. Thinking deviant art was the same, I made mine "enenenigma," after an inside joke with me and my friend, Tommy Tait (I love you tommy). Anyway a week went by and I was like, "I'm over this username...," later realizing that you, in fact, cannot change your display name... Two years and 51 weeks later, here I am, enenenigma. Most of the drawings are very old, and I hope to produce some newer ones soon.


The second drawing is of J.R.R. Tolkien that drew a year and a half ago, and the first drawing is of a photo I found in my environmental science class. I used these two pieces in my AP Art portfolio during highschool.

-Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment